Friday, April 8, 2011

Reversing the Polarity? Beyond What We Thought

We have just entered April, an 8 month, I wonder what surprises it reserves for me. A month of abundance, of flow, a time to claim one's unlimitedness, to remove limitations.

Since it is 4 month in a 4 year, I would venture it is also about mastery of the secular, the physical, this earthplane, I can feel there is a lot at work behind this month's energy. I am seeing a perfectly shaped 8, with both ends of equal size, so it speaks of balance between "Heaven" and Earth, therefore any belief that is causing an imbalance between those must be and shall be removed.

Yesterday, I discovered I had opened a vortex in my living room/dining room area. For several years now I have been aware that the Infinite "Me" works with vortices. Every house I have lived into had one that I opened then closed when I left. I had not felt this vortex presence before, but my cat's strange behavior alerted me to the fact that something unusual was at work . For the past two or three weeks, he had been carefully avoiding the floor in those areas, jumping from one piece of furniture to another to get to the other part of the house. He was quite funny to watch as he looked down at the floor with distrust. It was when I asked a friend what she was feeling about my cat's behavior that I saw the vortex in my 3rd eye. It covers the whole living room floor and it spins counterclockwise bringing activation frequencies to the Heart of the Mother. What it is about, I do not know yet.

 After a few days, I return, it is April 8th, a 7 day, Creation, expressing my inner Truth, end of cycle.

I have almost finished writing the detailed message of my latest SoulSelf portrait. This one certainly distinguishes itself from all others in that it has taken me longer than ever to put all this information in a linear flow, and now I understand the reason for it. It is by far the most unlimited one of all in that it brings the Infinite in linear time with the image of a crystalline pyramid filling much of the page and emerging from the common vision of two faces displayed over the Earth, each half superimposing itself on the other half. The All Seeing Eye symbolic of the common vision at the apex of the pyramid. The All Seeing Eye is also at the center of the Earth that fills the upper half of the painting. This is powerful beyond measure, the message is absolutely without limits and places us as the very root of Creation. It is no wonder it took me so long to translate this into a linear language form that would accommodate the vibration of the Infinite.

And a new Revelation is unfolding from it, like the petals of a yet unrecognized flower. I now know what the vortex in my living room and the activation are about. Again I see the perfection behind my storytelling as one event seemingly not connected to the rest of the story is relayed and turns out to actually be the link between the beginning of today's post and its ending.

A Bridge, yes, this is WHO I AM, I have known for a long time that I bridge all the rays of the rainbow in this world, and now I also see beyond,  as I bridge the Earth such as we have known it to the New Earth, its reflection. And, as in a mirror, a reversed reflection greets us, the UN- known as in un-doing, A REVERSED VIEW.

I have just read that Pluto is in Capricorn, still for a few years. Pluto, the energy of  reversal as in "death" and "rebirth," and Capricorn, the Earth. So the old structures come tumbling down!

For many years now, I have questioned the idea that "Creation"came from somewhere out there in space. I have wondered and put forth the idea : "what if it all started right here? what if we are the ones who began it all?" And I remember the Knowing that washed over me, that one cannot separate the two, that both exist in the NOW as One cannot deny one without eradicating the other.

Throughout eons of time, experiencing the disconnection from our Godhood, Creation has been viewed by all as something separate from us, Humans. A belief beautifully fitting for the times. However, now that we are moving into the Remembrance of our own Divinity, to recognize Creation as a result of our own imaginings is not only acceptable BUT actually comprehensible to the level of my consciousness and that of many others.

And suddenly this has me wondering, is this what we call the reversal of polarity? In total contradiction of what people think and REMEMBER as the reversal of poles has effectively taken place more than once as rock strata around the world shows, this time it is happening in a much more profound manner, reversing the polarity within us, therefore the way one looks at Creation and all things.

WE ARE CREATOR GODS in the process of acknowledging our ultimate power and even though it is a word that frigthens many still, the evidence is mounting and soon no one shall be able to disclaim it as we acknowledge we all are the expression of but ONE LIFE .

Again, I find myself in the uneasy role of demystifier as I put forth another idea coming from a deep inner Knowing, and I invite to begin reversing the way we have looked at all things, and recognize that we are the Ones who brought GOD INTO BEING.

Step by step, we are now asked to not only acknowledge that we are GOD manifest but also its reflection:: GOD is all of us dematerialized.

A few years ago, a thought from deep inside had surfaced and hit me, "I live in an upside down world!"  I always wondered what this really meant? Now I know why I wore my watch upside down, another one of my idiosyncracies explained.

Again, the door has been opened wide to instant manifestation, dematerialization, walking this Earth in Light bodies and other wonders. Yes, "Beam me up Scotty" is closer than we think!

Where shall this take us?  As we reverse the poles within us, so we bring another pyramid into manifestation, superimposing itself  on the previous one. Fascinating, I saw these  in Lemuria already, there were four anchored at each corner of the "land" The actualization of Earth's and Humankind's Remembrance.

And Past said to Future, "shall we embrace and be as ONE in the dance of time?"  And Future asked "Who shall lead?" and Past answered "I shall and you will follow," then Future said "And when I become the leader, you shall follow"

No comments:

Post a Comment