Sunday, April 17, 2011

Remembering Being cosmic, A Day Of Creation

As the days pass, I am finding myself becoming more and more aware of another existence seemingly of the future and accessible to me in the now. I am definitely remembering being cosmic. It may seem strange but this state of being feels so very familiar, and I am completely at ease in that knowingness.

This evening another remembrance was reawakened in me as I became aware of the state of the cosmos on the day of my birth. There was an anomaly in space that day, in what way has this affected me I wonder? Perhaps it is the cause of my undue ability to tune into the heartbeat of the cosmos, perhaps it is what differentiates me from others and renders my uniqueness even more unique. Something took place on December 15th 1948 that astrology is unaware of, and the words come forth, a deviation in the space time continuum,  a "wrinkle" in space and in time, a "skip," in the heartbeat of the universe, and the elliptical trajectory of a celestial object stretched beyond it's normal reach. Here I am using terms I do not even truly understand with only a feeling guiding me, no proof other than a vague knowing emerging from the depths of my being that "I" used the momentum, the energy of this anomaly to anchor my vibrational patterns in a way dissimilar to others.

As I cruise the highways of the Infinite, I am venturing into unfamiliar territory for this body and it seems strange all of a sudden to feel not only my body's acceptance but its excited readiness for this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment