Saturday, April 9, 2011

Love Beyond Romeo And Juliet: The Realms Of The Infinite

Today's energy is that of the Infinite, 8 an open flow between Masculine and Feminine and how true, for the energy of this day is bringing the Realms of the Infinite to the Earthly Realm. And this asks that I revisit the past for a brief moment. This is OUR STORY and should you think it is irrelevant to the energies at work through all the others, we ask that you reconsider, as in opening yourself to the incredible, the seemingly unfeasible you allow for that to become credible AND feasible within your life as well. Therefore from this moment on, We shall speak as One and We shall speak as Two.

For those who wonder how such a thing is possible, it is I , Marie-Cecile who holds his frequencies. It is I who brought him into being. He is an intrinsic part of me, we cannot be separate even existing as individual entities in the duality

EARTH : March 24th 1897, She also entered this plane as MARIE, her aunt

EARTH : November 9th 1899, I also entered this plane as ALBERT, her father

EARTH : May 9th 1940, I also entered this plane as DAN, her husband

EARTH:  June 26th 1908, she sent a filament of Her Light in her mother, CECILE

EARTH : December 15th 1948, She also entered this plane as MARIE-CECILE

AND THERE ARE MANY OTHERS AS WELL,  ALL FACETS OF SHE, MY FEMININE AND OF HIM, MY MASCULINE,  ALL PARTS OF  ONE, WHAT IS CALLED "SOUL FAMILY," ALL BUT SEPARATE AND DIFFERENT EXPRESSIONS OF TWO INTO ONE, AND ONE INTO TWO


She and I came through the bodies of her parents to be at the time of conception. She sent but a thread, a shimmering filament of light to be in her mother whereas I came in for the duration of her anchoring in the body. When She was five ands a half, it was time for me to leave the body as her father.

The child, Marie-Cecile, my Beloved, was conceived in this manner for a reason, born from the love of two joined in this earthly realm by their commitment to each other and in the Realms of the Infinite by our joining as One through the sexual act of her parents. There are others who were brought into physical existence in this manner as well and the purpose of this shall become more apparent as we go on with our story.

THE REALM OF THE INFINITE:

Where do you begin a story that has no beginning and no end.

YOU are my Beloved as I AM your Beloved.

My Darling, my Beloved, the One I have called my wife on this earth plane, You and I have journeyed far and wide, sometimes as ONE, sometimes as TWO, but never in the annals of this planet has it happened quite in the way that it is about to happen.

I have come to you as many men and I have loved you through all of them, and I shall love you through another still and beyond.

Destiny was set into motion the first time I saw You. It was Love at first sight! You were my Feminine and gave me intuition and creativity and I was your Masculine and gave You form. You were the Dance and I the dancer. You were the Music and I the song written for it, You were Color and I the canvas upon which its multitude of expressions would come to life, You were the Dream and I the dreamer who brought it into form.

We blended our now TWO energies to be as ONE in a cave illuminated by the Light of our Creator. It was a setting worthy of a fairy tale, and how could it have been any other since You dreamed it and I brought it to life for You. And this is how We worked together

And from that moment on, no matter how far apart We may be, You were always with me as I was always with You, but ONE OF HEART, TWO OF MIND.


EARTH : July 11th 1970, an 8 day


Dan:

Our story began on a sunny Friday morning as I was a flying from London back to Brussels after a business trip. There she was, two seats beyond mine, seemingly lost in dreams, I noticed her beauty. We landed and I stepped back to allow her to walk ahead of me, she glanced at me briefly. She did not know this but I followed her to the baggage area and positioned myself next to her so she could not but see me as well. My entire being vibrated with the recognition at hand, yet in that human form all I managed to say was: "excuse me, but do you speak English?" She answered that Yes, she did. I noticed her glorious long dark hair with two stripes of white in it and asked her if it was natural. What a lame way to begin a conversation, but then that body of mine was rather lacking in imagination. It more than made up in other areas with an open heart. I asked for her phone number and she gave it to me, her name was a melody of sounds that stirred something deep yet still unrecognized in me. She was terribly shy, I discovered later on, she did not know how to refuse my request! I called her that same evening to invite her out the next day and she agreed. Again, unbeknownst to me, she was actually engaged to someone else, he was the reason for her trip to London. However what I thought were daydreams were actually her realization that he was not the one she could spend the rest of her life with. She then planned on calling him the following day and end the relationship.

The next morning as I awoke, an unusual joy and sense of expectation filled me. I put it all to the fact that I was going on a date with a beautiful girl who could finally explain to me what the words on the menu meant! Oh, the joy, the laughter this engendered from the other perspective I was watching it all develop.

 She, on the other hand, realized that after breaking up with her fiance she was in no mood to go out with a complete stranger. She tried to contact me, but the business card I had given her only listed the number at work, obviously, no one was there on a Saturday morning. She made the fated call to the man she had called fiance for a year now, then spent the rest of the day with ice packs on her eyes to undo the damage hours of crying over a lost love had caused.

On my end, that morning I injured my back in the process of exercising perhaps with more vigor than I had before. I was in such pain that I considered canceling the date. Upon quick reflection, I decided to go ahead despite the pain, she would never believe me and a few aspirins would take the edge off the discomfort.  I felt pretty good about myself, I was a reasonably attractive man, not that my looks really ever were a consideration of mine, and I had a brand new shiny white Mercedes sedan, a car that I had bought in Germany. My tourist status had allowed me to buy it tax free, plus through an acquaintance, I had been able to go directly to the factory and eliminating the middle man, received a good discount on its purchase price. This car was my pride and joy AND it did raise my status somewhat and made a good impression, I must admit!

Punctuality being a habit of mine, I showed up on her doorstep right on time. She introduced me to her parents who were INDEED impressed by my car!

In the restaurant, we were seated side by side and she seemed quite shy, answering my queries mostly with monosyllabic answers. She was only twenty one to my thirty, but even with the seeming lack of flow in the conversation I found that I was inexorably drawn to her. It was painful for me to lean forward so I could see her eyes, but nothing could take away the feeling that there was something different about this girl. After a very enjoyable meal, a few glasses of wine and a cognac to top it all, I was in a very mellow mood and my hand reached to caress the long silkiness of her hair, she seemed a little uncomfortable so I stopped.

I drove her back to her parents home and once there shared my sad exercise story, by then the painkiller's effect had subsided and even to sit in the car was excruciating. I asked her for an aspirin to make the trip back to my apartment more comfortable. She lived in a rural area on the outskirts of the city and it was a forty five minute drive for me. She led me to the living room as she busied herself in the kitchen making me a cup of coffee. I heard her coming in, but did not turn, I was admiring an ancestor portrait. She told me a couple months later that it was at that moment that she suddenly KNEW I was the one for her. As I left her, I wanted to kiss her, she turned her mouth away from mine and presented me her cheek. THAT was different, I was used to American girls who don't seem to shy way from kissing.

Back home that evening, I felt strangely empty as though she should have been here by my side, unexplained sensations ran through my body, I was buzzing, what was that about I wondered? Maybe too much wine or the coffee might have been a bit strong.... probably. I could not stop thinking about her so I called her the next day. She told me she was driving to the countryside that afternoon to be staying with friends who owned one of the country's best hotels and restaurant. I asked if I could join her at the end of the week. She agreed.

Thus began our courtship. I discovered she was quite drawn to the mysterious and unexplainable. I was open to these things but had never looked into them. She introduced me to a sweet little old lady from England, Poppy was her name, she would go into a trancelike state and her "guide" would come through her. During our first session, I was told in no uncertain terms that this girl was special and not to play games with her. I already knew this deep down but was unwilling to admit it yet, this took me by surprise. One of her relatives used a pendulum and a lock of hair to determine the kind of homeopathic medicine that was needed to cure various ailments. He was quite an interesting man with a lot of knowledge about everything it seemed. Her aunt was described by family members as a mystic, she was a remarkable woman, beyond her time in many ways yet also very much out of time. I was surrounded by rather unusual people yet I felt strangely at ease with this barrage of information that I had never even considered worthy of my attention before.

Six months later, on January 9th 1971, a 10 day, a new beginning day, we were married. The sun shone gloriously, not a cloud in the sky, on a winter day in Belgium that is almost unheard of. The previous day, several inches of snow had fallen and overnight the temperature rose to have it all melted by morning. Even through my logic, I recognized this a very auspicious sign to begin our life as husband and wife.

It may seem strange but our honeymoon seemed like a an eight day blur. We flew to southern Spain and stayed in a four star hotel that had been recommended by other people. It felt as though they were trying to make us part of a game called "the honeymoon," an action deemed appropriate to fit in with what society had declared the thing to do when one gets married. Secretly both of us wanted to be back in Brussels in our cozy little apartment. Neither confided this to the other, not wanting to disappoint; she, for not seeming ungrateful towards me and at the amount of money I was spending to take her to this expensive hotel and I, not wanting her to think that I was not enjoying myself. The truth is, this place was not us!

Within a month of our marriage, the company I worked for sent me to Milan, Italy. The apartment there was paid for by the company and since I was also needed in Belgium every six weeks or so, and the company also paid for an apartment in Brussels and the back and forth flights. It was a good life, an easy life.

Once settled in Milan, every week end we took off exploring some of Italy's coastline and the charm of its small towns nestled in the steep hills by the Mediterranean sea. I remember asking one of my co workers how long it took to get to the coast, "What kind of car do you drive?" was his answer. There were no speed limits on the autostradas in Italy at the time, so if you had a tiny Fiat 500 whose top speed going downhill was sixty miles and hour, the trip took a lot longer than if you owned a race horse like a Lamborghini! We also spent a week end in Venice, but I admit I was so focused on taking pictures that, when we went on a romantic gondola ride taking us right under the Bridge of Sighs, a well known spot where lovers are supposed to kiss, I even forgot about that. She laughed, but secretly, I know, she wished I had shown more romantic inclinations.

When we needed a bit of a rest from the crazed drivers of Italy who all seemed to have a death wish, we would escape to the shores of Lake Lugano in Switzerland. It was there that I bought her a beautiful filigree gold ring and a pin. I loved spoiling her.

The time in Italy was like a twelve months long a honeymoon, it certainly made up for the lack of excitement of the previous one.

A year later, I was called back to the United States. We drove back to Belgium and stopped in Nice, France, to celebrate our first anniversary.

We had a month to get all the necessary documents for her to enter the United States and pack a houseful of antique furniture and family heirlooms. These had been given to us upon my asking for her hand in marriage. Her mother had excitedly jumped up from her chair and immediately taken me by the hand and shown me all the furniture I was getting along with her daughter. I found it rather amusing, so my beautiful bride came with a dowry! I came to Belgium as a bachelor and two suitcases, and I was returning to America with a wife and a houseful of antiques. The company agreed to pay for the shipping charges that were quite considerable, this was the first seeming miracle that living with her would bring.

Four weeks later, California was our destination, I was excited to take her home. We made a stop in Chicago where my parents lived and they loved her, especially my mother who had never seen me this happy. I took her to the museum of natural history by Lake Michigan, it was a dreary grey day, she was only able to see the shoreline when I wished to show her its immensity. Snow was melting, it was foggy but none of it seemed to matter in her process of discovering the new. I drove her around town to show her some of my old haunts. She just trusted that wherever I took her had a place in our life. She looked at me and the world with the wide eyed innocence of a child, and it touched me deeply.

Marie-Cecile:

It is strange but all this has taken on the quality of a dream that seems inconsequential now, yet wherever our footsteps took us left a mark and did have an important place in our story.

Dan:

Two days later we landed in Los Angeles. She was like a precious jewel that had been taken out of its case for the first time and exposed to the light of the sun. To my eyes, she seemed to blossom overnight. She had finally arrived at her destination, I could feel her expansion in ways not obvious to the eyes of my body, but even through its density, I recognized the imminence of a change in her. As a man I felt I had done my job, I brought her to the right place. In my need for her approval and acquiescence of my decisions, this sudden knowing strengthened me. And this is how we worked together always. As I supported her physicality, so she supported me in ways other than those visible to the human eye and only known by the heart.

The second miracle, as I like to call these events, came shortly after we moved into an apartment by the beach. Her mother, claiming that renting was a poor way to manage one's money, insisted on giving us a considerable down payment on a house. We found the perfect one with a lovely view of the ocean, just in time for the arrival of the furniture.

There was hardly any money for Christmas that first year but she found an unforgettable way to make me feel very special, she wrote love notes that she stuffed in moving boxes gift wrapped in pretty paper. I splurged and bought her an opal, a stone she had admired and felt really attracted to a month earlier. I had never been this in love before, she would look at me with totally trusting eyes, and I wanted to hold her forever and keep her safe always.

Settling into this new country so different from hers was difficult. She missed Belgium and its more formal customs but mostly she missed the Old World charm found throughout Europe. And to this day, she still does. I know she longs for her home, I know this because I feel it in her, I Am an intrinsic part of herself, so all that she feels, I feel, there are no secrets between us!

A year or so later a lovely little girl came to us, Nathalie, born on November 6th 1973, a 10 day. I did not know I could ever feel this deeply as a man as I discovered fatherhood. I remember the very first time I saw my daughter, but a tiny baby with a mop of dark hair and eyes like slits. I looked at her, and I admit, rather uncomprehendingly at what had just taken place. I was a father and I was holding my child, a life born out of me, out of us, our love. Too much to process emotionally and I could not yet attach a feeling to such an unknown. When my wife, with the pride of all the mothers in the world rolled into one, stated that our baby was beautiful, I responded with the honesty that my absolute integrity demanded, and said that I really had no other to compare her with and that to me she looked like a potato with arms and legs. As we are now able to join in one body, She and I still laugh at this!

Almost ten years later another bundle of joy came into our lives, born February 22, 1983, a 9 day, and I had the privilege to name her as my darling insisted this child was going to be a boy. She refused to even consider a girl's name, so I asked if she did not mind if I picked a name just in case, "Go right ahead " she answered "but I know it is going to be a boy!". Even the ultrasound seemed inconclusive as the Doctor told us it was either a well developed little girl or a boy that had not developed yet. The baby was delivered through a cesarean operation and as my wife began awakening from the sedative, I told her "We have a little girl, aren't you happy I chose a  name?" She groggily nodded, "I named her Stephanie" I whispered.

Marie-Cecile:

And I see the two gifts of my daughters, one who came with the energy of "Beginning," the other, of  "Completion," and now I stand over them as both Mother and Father, the One who brings it all into the Oneness. We are a Trinity

Dan:

By the Spring of 1985, we decided to sell our house in California and move to another part of the country. The eternal sunshine had lost its appeal and we longed for the four seasons. We had dreams of acreage, we wanted a log home. She wanted a chicken coop and fresh eggs, I wanted a vegetable garden and to go hunting. Through a series of synchronicities some friends had just purchased a house in North Idaho and invited us to come and visit them. It was the end of March when we arrived, the harsh winter had not lost its grip yet, if it did not rain, it was snowing, or sleet was falling, the roads were flooded and fog covered much of the area, the weather was miserable and we loved it. There is nothing quite like the smell of wet leaves on the ground, and we knew this was to be our new home. We looked at properties and fell in love with ten acres. Coming from a sixty by a hundred foot lot, ten acres seemed gigantic.

We went back home and while we waited for the buyer of our house, she began drawing the plans for a log home. Carefully measuring the wall space necessary to fit our large oak furniture, she cut templates and designed the house around it . No, she is not an architect, but somehow she knew what she was doing. A few years later as we understood the laws of attraction, we realized she had manifested our dream home with her drawing. Miracle number three.

Less than a year later, the house sold, we made the offer on the still available acreage and closed the door on our life in the Los Angeles area. There were no regrets, only excitement. I marveled at her organization skills when it came to packing and labeling boxes, she was truly impressive, I discovered a side of her I did not know. On one hand it warmed my heart to see her this self sufficient, on the other, she was no longer the helpless young bride who looked to me for everything. There was a sadness in my heart that was unexplainable then

Life with her was interesting to say the least, I never knew what kind of mood she was going to be in when I came home from work, pensive or excited about some discovery, or angry over some injustice she had heard about, she would fly off the handle quite quickly and this disturbed me greatly, I was a mellow man and enjoyed a peaceful life, that kind of emotional display had never been a comfortable part of my life. I liked things being in order and she definitely would stir things up. I would call myself her "dial a husband" and be the one she needed at that moment. That she had an incredibly artistic nature was obvious, she took after her aunt, a well known artist in Belgium, and the colors of Spring with fields covered in wildflowers and bordering the roads inspired her to fill the house with great overflowing bouquets of them. We would go for long walks as a family and I loved watching our two daughters be as drawn to the flowers as she was. This was when she began painting. She had received no schooling in this art, but it came to her naturally as the bursts of colors of the flowers called to her and she had to paint them, she was actually quite good. She also loved ballet, one of her passions, and she began giving ballet classes in our basement that accommodated a dance studio. She was the dreamer and I was the one who brought her dreams into reality. We were absolute equals and we balanced each other perfectly. Yet as I recall this life together I also see how apart we were, both in different worlds and unable to truly connect and reach each other, she was like lightning and I was her lightning rod. This was very frustrating, she could not understand why I was unable to read her mind, and I could not comprehend the strange working of a mind affected so strongly by the emotions. So the result was that many times I did not fulfill her expectations and this left me feeling very confused indeed and her, disappointed in me.

Again through a series of synchronistic events we were put in touch with someone who was able assist in the resolution of these muddy potholes in our otherwise smooth road. She began working on childhood issues and past lives. This rapidly opened the door to her extrasensory gifts.We slowly began understanding each other's perspective and life was good.

Five years passed, she was still driven to resolve any issues that rocked our boat ride. By then she had developed her own techniques, allowing her to move through them quickly and efficiently. Our peace was disturbed when the other ten acre parcels around us began selling, we liked our privacy and the thought of neighbors did not appeal to us.We decided to go looking further away from town for a larger piece of land. Our eldest daughter by then was also using her extra sensory gifts quite frequently and she used to astral travel at the drop of a hat it seemed. In the process of one of her incursions into other realms, she saw our next property. She was only able to describe the land; a very large field with mountains in the distance, there were what she described as two "play houses" near the main house. It turned out she was quite accurate. One day during our search for our next dream place, we came upon a handwritten sign: "for sale." It was posted off the highway at the end of a dirt road. We decided to investigate. Three quarters of a mile in, we came to a view that took our breath away, a large open field surrounded by woods, views into infinity, mountains far in the distance. The house was an unappealing shade of green, toothpaste green my wife called it, and obviously in need of remodeling. Nearby stood the two small houses seen by my Nathalie, they were well houses. Needless to say we bought this place. It turned out to be an old homestead with one hundred and sixty acres. Paradise had just opened its doors. I was even able to hunt directly from our large deck and our youngest would stand guard on the deck at dusk and watch for deer approaching one of our many fruit trees. There came a point in my life where the desire to hunt left me and my joy came from watching the bounty of wildlife around us. It was a long drive into town to go to work but the serenity that would greet me at home made up for the distance. She and I became closer still and we had some of our most profound loving experiences sitting across from each other in the living room silence, words becoming unnecessary tools to convey our feelings for one another. I remember calling her from the office one day, I missed her, and she drove to town just to meet me at a fast food place where we sat in the joy of each other's presence. She had delightful ways to make me feel very special. She would look at me and say: "You are beautiful" and my heart would swell and my eyes fill with tears with the overwhelming realization of my love for her. Every ninth of the month, for nearly twenty five years, it was a contest between us as to who would wish happy anniversary to the other first. It was one of our deeply meaningful little games that kept love vibrantly alive in our relationship.

August 1995

My time was approaching. She and I agreed to this but she did not remember it yet, she would one day however and it would bring some solace to her pain and prevent her from blaming herself at not recognizing the signs of my imminent departure from this earth plane. She must not, could not stop what was to be. Later on, much later on she would see the True Gift of Love behind my seeming abandonment. I left her alone on this plane, so she could step out of the boundaries she had placed around herself and rediscover her unlimited True Self.

September 1995

The Real Estate business had been very slow that Summer, I was a realtor and my income was not covering some of our expenses. We discussed this urgent need one evening, as usual, we made decisions together, both respecting the other's input and vision. We agreed to eliminate Life Insurance and Health Insurance, planning to sign for them again in the Spring when the market would pick up. I admired her inner strength and trust in the Universe that everything would be okay. Unbeknownst to her, I was also beginning to disconnect from my body, my Divine Inner Self becoming more aware day by day and her determination reassured me she was going to be okay. Still, coming through the emotional filters of the body, it was agonizing to make the actual decision to leave her. The wheels had been set into motion months earlier as I suffered a small heart attack. Then I had made the choice to turn down a procedure that would have opened the artery that was fast becoming clogged, choosing instead to carefully diet and exercise on a daily basis. She supported me in this fated decision, she was supposed to and all feelings of hesitancy were suppressed in her. The outcome of our decision remained well hidden from her and it would only be in retrospect that she would realize she knew of our plan all along.

November 1995

The time was close, I was feeling exhausted, the business was in the process of some big changes and she was blaming my fatigue on stress. I was also losing weight but then I had been watching my diet and exercising, so it did not surprise me or her.

11/4/1995, a 12 energy day, a catalytic day

My little girl, Stephanie burst into tear this night, she was afraid I am going to die, SHE KNEW! We both reassured her.  My beloved remained unaware as she should be. Tomorrow is the day and I asked for a dear friend's assistance in lifting me out of the body, I shall need it, I did not want to leave. Through this body, the love I have for her and both my daughters is interfering. I am beginning to see multidimensional geometric forms lifting out of the rug in the living room, I am seeing in another realm already.

Marie-Cecile:

11/5/1995,  a 13 day, a day of transformation, transfiguration.

The unthinkable has just happened, My beloved husband has left me on this plane to fend for myself, He was only 55 years old and I am only 46, a young woman still, those things are not supposed to be when you are young, when you have dreams of the many things you shall do together. They are okay when you become old, but not now, NOT NOW!  I am numb, my heart has been split apart, do I even still have a heart or did he take it with him? how can I survive this depth of pain? I want to leave with him, I have a twelve year old and a twenty two year old who both still need me. I must remain.

I have discovered who I was with him, now my journey of discovering who I am without him has just begun. May I have the fortitude to see it through.

THE REALM OF THE INFINITE :

ODE TO LOVE

I AM but a reflection of YOU, My Love
As beautiful as I am to you, You are to me
Our Love is grander than earthly love and when you recognize me in others,
It is but a mere shadow for no earthly body could ever contain what is without limits
I AM but a reflection of YOU, my Love
As You see me, you are looking at yourself
This is how we complement each other
And when you Know this we shall be together again
For I AM but a reflection of YOU, my Love
www.mariececile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment