Monday, May 9, 2011

Love Forgotten, Love Remembered

On this 9 day in a 9 month, a time of completion is at hand, and it is an incredible time of revealing. Of revealing who we are behind the facade presented to the world, and what we are not. No more hiding behind false beliefs or ideologies, for the time has come for those to come to the Light of our True Heart and remember at long last that WE ARE LOVE

The front that had been so carefully prepared is collapsing under our very eyes. No more pretense, no more denying the truth that has been staring at us in the face for so long and that we have been afraid to admit. We are perfect as we are. Is it humankind's propensity to look for flaws in all things that has most denying their Divinity still? When I hear the words "Soul growth" and "tests," I cringe at the implied imperfection of our state, how can one be in need of any growth or tests if one already is perfect?

I just read an excerpt from a spiritual book and it always fascinates me when people make claims to know Love when they feel the need to meditate in order to access this space.

Of course we all know Love and it cannot be anyother way since WE ARE LOVE, we simply forgot. However to reawaken this memory, the body and the Ego must be included, they cannot be kept separate through such tools as meditation.

I have said this many times and I shall repeat it again, meditation is a tool that shall become redundant in the New Earth as it requires to be in a space of separation from body and Ego in order to connect to Spirit. Spirit is not separate from us, we are Spirit materialized. Our body is Divine matter, the Ego is a Divine creation with a Divine purpose, therefore it is Divine. To say that the Ego is the part of us that likes us to remain small is inaccurate, it is the part of us that was originally created for survival of the species, it differenciates so we can recognize what is appropriate or not for our survival, as we changed so it evolved in the direction dictated by the experiences, eventually losing track of its original purpose. Love the Ego and it shall stop fighting you, give it a new job and it shall joyfully and gratefully relay to your side.

Through a recent event that most would see as extremely unfortunate, I have just been made aware of how much Love IS part of my life, of the extent of this Love in me, and I can find no end to it. A large and quite expensive crystal was "taken" from me, and when I searched my heart for a feeling of anger or loss, I found no space that judged or laid blame on this person, instead I found a great stillness and vastness, and in its midst, a Love free of fanfare, a Love defying the conventional as it just IS and I now recognize the sweetness of the Gift disguised as a loss, and it's beauty is infinitely breathtaking and my forever grateful heart reaches out to this man, whoever he is, wherever he is, for the Gift he gave me, may it be returned to him a hundred fold.

And so this day's epiphany sings its melody in my heart as I realize that in seeing other's lives through the eyes of Love, I have looked at MY LIFE and I am now able to see and experience the beauty of my own perfection. And Joy sings a quiet yet profoundly moving song within my Being, IT JUST IS, it just is, it just is...

No comments:

Post a Comment