Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Feel The Love Of Mother Earth's Elements

And so I begin today, another 9 day in this 9 month, and with the realization that the power of all previous numbers are within this 9, I expect new revelations, I expect a magical day.

The Sun greeted me this morning and sitting by the window, its warming rays lulled me into a space of stillness and I felt its presence in a way that is almost inexplicable, I mean I felt its PRESENCE, its Love for me, and in this moment of utter beingness I also suddenly felt the Love of the Water Element and it spoke to me in waves after waves of pure blissful flow, an endless River of Love, of Peace gently lapping at my feet, at my body and around my heart. Has anyone ever felt this? Amazing is not a word befitting of the expereince, Sacred? Yes, but so much more than this as well.The Water element is so powerful that NO THING can touch it, and just like Mother Earth Herself, it reflects only the perception of our own imperfection. And as I am writing this, I feel its love and presence still.

I reached for my Lemurian crystal and held its sparkling beauty in my hand, I noticed its smoky yellow had taken on a mellow golden hue, I saw and felt the gold ray of illumination in it and it reflected it to me or is it that I simply reflected the gold ray to it? And I marveled at the wonders of this day's promise to me as tears fell, but my expression of Infinite Joy.

Well, can I really be surprised by this turn of events? Last night I just completed a SoulSelf portrait of One of the Elemental Kingdom and she embodies all the Elements of Mother Earth and as usual, I FEEL THE DEEP KNOWING that this picture is an allegory of my Self as well. However, lately the experience of this Knowing has become that much more profound, that again the words cannot truly do it justice as I struggle to place a descriptive frame around it. Well, this morning's experience pretty much explains how much deeper it has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment