Saturday, July 27, 2013

RADIANCE: Angelic DNA Activation

This is going to be a very different kind of post, no profound revelations, no ancient wisdom, but my thoughts on a picture I felt compelled to paint a few days ago. It came to me in the middle of the night accompanied by the word RADIANCE in bright bold gold letters.

I originally thought I was going to use it for a business card but decided against it, I may end up using it for a flyer at some point or a new web page, who knows? As of now, I know it is a translation of the energies at work within myself and of a new direction that involves healing work, something that I have desired to do for a very long time. I actually am a Reiki Master, I have been for over 20 years. Very few if any of my friends even know this, I prefer not to put strong definitions around myself other than calling myself a "Door opener" and a Catalyst for Transformation and the Remembrance of your Divinity. 

This picture is a translation of the Staff of Hermes, the Winged Messenger of the Gods in Greek Mythology. In actuality it is a depiction of the activation of the Angelic Human DNA. Our DNA is shown as two snakes entwined rising up the staff or the spine, and their heads, symbolizing balance and union of masculine and feminine, are shown here as ALL SEEING eyes. The "wings," ultimate symbol of the Angel or Messenger emerge at the top of the spine beneath the Head. 

The lightness and simplicity of the painting's gold lines and the pink hearts speak of Sacred and Radiant Love and are affirming that these are the energies I shall be bringing and that shall result from my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment