Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Message from the 'Highest" Angelic Counsel on Planetary Matters

This was written on 11/22/2006, a "5" energy day, yet its message is so relevant to today that I felt to share it.

As I was drinking my morning cup of tea that day, an opulently dressed Being in garnet and gold colored robes flashed in my third eye, a sword was held in its hand, and it instantly began delivering its message with the words: " I Am a Throne." "Throne" a word I was unfamiliar with in this sense, so of course I had to check its accuracy on the computer and its use in the angelic hierarchy was confirmed. Coming from an awareness of non linearity, such terms describing a hierarchy had never resonated with me, but there it was, in a message written in an uncommon style, using words not part of my belief system and holding a different frequency. I reminded myself that in the realms of the Infinite ALL exists and allowed for its powerful download.

"Greetings and Blessings Be upon You, Dearest Ones, I Am making myself known to you as one of the Thrones who sits to the Right side of God. I come to you wearing the rich color of garnet outlined in Gold. I also stand as the Right Hand of God. I Am a Messenger from the "Highest" Angelic Counsel that involves relationship matters of planetary importance.

The time has come for a major planetary shift of unparalelled might and momentum, one indeed that shall shake up the entire foundation upon which Humankind has built its "houses of cards." The very fabric of falsehood that has sustained Humankind is being torn apart. The ILLUSION will want you to believe that the split is more apparent than ever as separations, whether they be of consciousness or otherwise, feel more pronounced and choices seem more difficult. It is going to be up to you to hold the two sides as one, not by any feats of physical strength but rather by the power of your Knowing that indeed, SEPARATION IS THE ILLUSION.

This is "Judgment Day" but not in the sense it is understood by a misinformed Humankind, for in Truth, it refers to "Judgement" as in discerning what is Rightful or your Birthright as a Divine Human Being and Truthful. You will be the ones facing this decision and making the choice of what is "ILLUSION" and what is "REAL" You have come to this plane equipped for this, you have all the tools within. This is a time when you will uncover a strength you did not know you possess and it will not be because of the need to surmount catastrophic events, as in the "past," but it will be through experiencing life circumstances that will allow you to reach the deepest and most intrinsic part of YOU, YOUR DIVINE CORE. As you are faced with the undeniable, any relationships, may they be with your self, another or beliefs that have supported the denying of your Divine Heritage, MUST BE AND WILL BE REMOVED.

The promise to you is of a much richer and profound  life where an unequaled inner joy will be reflected outwardly in all that you do and will bring a renewed quality to life for yourself and all who come in contact with you and are ready

On this day and for all to come, allow the Blessings of Heaven to descend upon you.

I Am known as One who holds the Sword of Justice and I salute YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment