Friday, March 4, 2011

Humankind Of The "Future," Blending The Qualities Of The Heart With Those Of The Mind

I am unable to sleep, too many memories of this future of humankind are assailing my mind. We are in the process of speeding up time to meet our Destiny. This destiny is not a probable future anymore, Humankind is on a course to meet it, that is my purpose, that is the purpose of the many who shall soon also remember they have come from this same "future."

Yes, I come from a "Future" where humankind has "remembered " its Divinity and fulfilled its Grand Destiny blending both the qualities of the Heart with those of the Mind, where children called "prodigies" now are but the norm, where the kind of knowledge accessed by Einstein and scientists is but a common occurrence. I come from a time where we have conquered the time space continuum and manipulate it so we are capable of traveling through time and space. Quantum physics is common knowledge and its application is child play to us. And to attempt to describe any of it is futile as even though it already IS, it has not reached the consciousness yet so it is beyond  its comprehension and all I can do is relate a current translation in a language form that is understood by all.

Yes, Humankind has the kind of technology which right now seems unreal and unthinkable, yet to a primitive man, would the sight of a car or an airplane not have been also beyond its level of comprehension and fearfully seen as a vision of another world where only the gods live? And I shall even put forth the thought that seeing something that is incomprehensible to the level of consciousness is actually shut out and NOT SEEN.

So we are to go zipping through the stars and galaxies at unfathomable speed, and we used the word unfathomable as even the word speed is the only word at this point in time that can be used to describe what is indescribable. And now we also have the gentleness of the Heart Knowing of Lemuria that draws us back to Mother Earth to tend to our garden because it simply enchants us to watch the slow growth of a flower from seed to seedling to its blossoming glory, or let our hearts sing as we sit at a potter's wheel to observe the slow process of creation from of a piece of clay to an elegant urn. And this is the energy that connects me to my friend Barb, she dreams of a "Yurt" in her backyard and does not understand where this desire stems from, perhaps now dearest friend, you shall remember why.

And now I have another Epiphany, yet I became conscious of this a few years ago already while visiting Cape Canaveral in Florida. I went to see an Imax movie called, "L5, a Station in Space." I saw myself leaving the planet, in what we call the "future", as I saw the take off of a rocket, tears flowed down my cheeks with the agony of the remembrance, "this is when I left the planet," the words kept on resounding in my head. This is also when I accessed a remembrance of one of Humankind's other future and in this one, its advanced technology created an imbalance, as Humans travelled far into the Cosmos and Beyond the great Beyond, forgetting our true origin, we made our home in various other galaxies, constellations, star systems. We explored the universes and became Cosmic Beings, our humanity, long forgotten. Yet underneath it all, there remained a yearning, a longing to reconnect with the energy and heart of our original home: EARTH. So, now with the knowing of our Cosmic identity, we returned to Earth, only to be greeted by the reflection of our own imbalance, a humankind that seemingly had regressed in its evolution and seemed as ignorant of the Divine as we were of our humanity. Yet, we left clues of our return, messages encoded  in many structures through Earth's History to assist us in finding the way HOME. We encoded all possibilities, our demise and our survival, AND we encoded our triumphant return HOME and the Mayans deciphered it in their often misunderstood calendar.

So questions arise as I am trying to make sense of what has none, have we come "back in time" to reconnect with the Heart of the Mother and remember what we knew all along? Is Humankind simply the reflection of our reconnection now looking to a "future" that shall save it from the possible destruction that WE encoded in our "past" and again I am faced with the complexities, or should I say impossibility of attempting to put a frame around something that has none: QUANTUM ENERGIES where "past" and "future" are but ONE: NOW.
And again the realization comes that I am increasingly aware of my multidimensional consciousness yet I can only translate it through the level of understanding my actual mind can handle, and once more I Am reminded that it is the ENERGY BEHIND THE WORDS that matters and not the words themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment