Monday, July 4, 2011

The Hidden Magic Behind This 4th Of July: A Marker

The early sunrays and the symphony of colors of my flower garden beckoned me to sit outside this morning, their music calling to my inner music opened the highways of my imaginings and inspired me to write.

The latest SoulSelf portrait is awaiting my willingness to sit down and allow its information to flow through me yet for some hidden reason, this is taking precedence, and as the question arises so the answer is given.

 Today is 7/4/2011, a 6 day of family, service, home and relationship. The 4th of July, Independance Day for this beautiful country that has been my home now for 40 years, and the color bursts of my flowers remind me of the fireworks display that shall grace the night skies later on across the country and unite all americans through their magic. So today many shall sit together with family and celebrate the birth of this nation and in this simple gesture much is at stake for it is a coming together in the energy of Love, a gigantic beacon of Light, shining brightly for the many who are in trapped in the illusion of crisis, the seeming darkness of these transitional times.

I am often amazed at what remains hidden from our eyes till one looks beneath the surface, and today is no exception as I sense a profoundly powerful meaning that has not revealed itself fully to me and again the wondering opens the door to the answer and the siginficance of today is being quietly revealed as behind this celebration is the energy of a marking point, and its momentum has activated the movement of the whole.

For those of us who have chosen to remember now, we no longer are on the cusp, we have gone past the deciding line, we have stepped beyond the demarcation line that pulled us back into the illusion of scarcity and this has created the opening into a prosperous flow for all others of like mind.

And I feel an emotion as a birth within myself is also being acknowledged, a celebration of my independance, of what I have accomplished to get to this point in my journey, what I let go in order to open to the infinite flow of abundance and prosperity, of the many pieces of my puzzle that I reconnected with only to realize it was always complete and a celebratory rejoicing rises from the depths of my being as I welcome my renewed state of unlimited abundance and prosperity, my forever Birthright.

No comments:

Post a Comment