Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Collapse Of The Structures

It has been a while since I felt to write to express what is within and today's energy of new beginning compels me to go on an exploration.

Last night I went to listen to a respected astrologer, the presentation tuned out to be more a sermon than anything else and only served to re awake my frustration at this person's lack of understanding of the energies at work. The statement was made that we are divine beings having a human experience, yet as I remember my anointing, I know I Am a human being having a God experience.

There was talk about 2012 and the collapsing of the structures, and much stress was placed upon the effects on humankind and the letting go of those that no longer serve. And again I shake my head at the seeming blindness of those who call themselves spiritual people, blind to their beliefs placing emphasis on separation, and I question why it is that those who have obsolete teachings are the ones people flock to! Why are people so resistant to let go of their dis-empowerment? One can claim that uncommon ideas are rejected simply because they are that, but, in Truth, ultimately it all comes down to the beautiful words written by Maryanne Williamson: "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure, it our light, not our darkness that most frightens us."

There are spiritual beliefs, structures, that are becoming redundant in the New Earth energy. Beliefs shall no longer be as we shall be coming from a deep INNER KNOWING. The so called Age of Aquarius with its key words "I KNOW" is almost upon us, and I have come wired for this, functioning in this energy for a long time already, and lately this profound remembrance has been activated to a new level that has me finding it increasingly difficult to listen to those who still preach the old ways, and I wonder if this frustration is simply a sign that it is time for me to come out of the shadow and share my knowing?

I am a messenger human and like all, the message I carry is in my DNA and mine IS active. As stated in my very first blog, I have no need for titles, I hold no diplomas and I have never had the need to study under a guru or teacher, spiritual books hold no appeal for me and it has been many years since I last needed confirmation of what I knew was already within, and a few months ago I uncovered the reason, like an amnesiac who suddenly regains his or her memory, I suddenly saw all the pieces of my puzzle take form and I realized that there never was a moment when I did not know my godhood, that I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN MY DIVINITY. 

Through my artwork and its information I have been a messenger for 11 years now, and as I read again the many pages of information I have written with each SoulSelf portrait, I find very little of it obsolete, if anything I am amazed at all the knowing that I have accessed way ahead of its time. In total honesty, often these days I find myself tired of repeating the same message over and over again, in different terms, but nevertheless the same. Yet much previously hidden information is also being revealed as I look from the perspective of the All Seeing Eye above the pyramid, and the concepts, oh so familiar to me, are quite revolutionary to those who have looked and still see the pyramid as what must be achieved and look to others who have letters after their names for knowledge. The Knowledge I access is within and is not of the learned kind but just IS....Oh yes, a true collapse of structures, structures that have been built on the shaky foundation of false beliefs,  the UN KNOWING.

No comments:

Post a Comment