Thursday, March 24, 2011

Unveiling A Gift

Yesterday I wondered about its meaning, today I received an answer, but is it THE answer or simply one answer in a multitude of possibilities?

Upon reading the comments of a friend on the difficulty mastering the technique of watercolor painting, I was reminded of my aunt Marie who was a well known artist in Belgium. She was not only a painter of exquisite watercolors and oils but she also excelled at writing. She was quite adventurous and at the age of 25 she travelled to Greece on her own. Her wisdom was universal, one of her quotes said: "The True artist is the octave of a moment in space." To say that she and I are a lot alike is a gross understatement. Not only was I named after her but in my mature years I look like her. I also paint and write with a definite Aunt Marie flair to it.
So, this leads me to my revelation for today, March 24th, and the feeling mentioned yesterday that I am being reborn....Aunt Marie was born AND passed away on a March 24th. And now I have an answer to my question; "What is the Gift about?"

Again I must go back a few days. A movie about two Ice Skaters was on television and I only caught the very end of it, the part that was necessary for another level of Remembrance. As they are entering the rink to skate, they make the decision to do a move that has never been performed before, it is unique to them and their creation. My reaction was instantaneous, the familiar emotion, the chills, the tears of joy, of knowing, it was all there, but what was the symbology about... the reaction was so powerful I felt the need to connect to a friend to share this. All she could say was: "You'll know."

In the last two days, I have seen many triple and quadruple numbers, all Master numbers multiples of 11, a number of Illumination. Yesterday, I went to have copies made, requesting 4 on pink paper and 50 on white paper, when she was done, the employee apologized as she had inadvertently made 5 copies on pink paper. As I looked at the receipt, the time said 11.11 am and 55 copies. When this happens I pay close attention as it signals a time of rapid expansion for me. And as confirmation, last night I was over energized and unable to fall asleep till 2 o'clock in the morning, I was also assailed by vague sensations of suffocating, as though my body was too small for my vibration. By morning the adjustment had been made.

And  this afternoon I was ready for the Epiphany, OH MY GOSH, Aunt Marie was/ is but another aspect of me, a parallel me. Her passing away in 1984 allowed me to Re-Member or  reintegrate that "me" to this present "me" and now I also have total access to all the gifts she held, and the knowledge of her art is available to me, AND ALL THAT SHE WAS IS IN ME. And the Lemurian Citrine Elestial's message rings in my ear: "You are accessing gifts from other dimensions, past and future aspects of yourself."

"THIS is the gift for today" I hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment