Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Catalytic Day

I know we are moving at tremendous speed, we are shifting, transforming. Well, at least I know I Am, and since I Am, so is everybody else.

I watched/listened to a You Tube video this morning called "Humanity is expanding beyond comprehension." I am reminded that what we perceive now is a translation of energies into a language form that our human minds are capable of understanding in this moment only. Yet, I also know that as I venture fearlessly into "future" memories, THE WORDS ARE BUT PORTAL FOR ENERGIES TO COME THROUGH, and I feel compelled to continue on with my explorations for there is a purpose behind them grander than what I am able to perceive now, yet I Know in my Being.

It is my journey told in a heartfelt form that touches the ones who read it and takes me and them further into the Unknown of their Beingness.
ABSTRACTION INVOLVES THE LINEAR MIND ONLY, CONCRETIZATION INVOLVES BOTH THE HEART  AND THE MIND.

By relating my journey of Remembrance, I give it form, thereby placing a boundary of sorts around it so our humanness can relate to it and through which a vibration understood by the heart is able to flow and create an expansion. It is through the Heart Knowing that the Remembrance of our unlimitedness can be truly known and fully experienced. The human heart is of the realm of feelings, feelings are nonlinear and so it knows what the linear mind cannot yet grasp. It is the heart/mind connection that provides the opening for an instant understanding. There are many times that I have felt the reaction of an instant heart knowing without any thoughts having been formulated yet.

I Am a messenger from the Angelic Realms. My service is to the purest and "highest," the Divine Within and the Human Without. I bring resolution of the old. I augur change. I usher the New into you life. I wrote this in 2004.
 Yes, this is who I Am, and yes this places me within the confines of a description when I Am also without boundaries, and this is part of the duality, yet also Oneness. The duality of being both Angelic and human, and the knowingness of my Oneness in consciousness with All That Is. When I write, it is the Infinite Me, the I Am Presence Within that speaks through the words of my finite self, it is the synergy of my human self and my Divine Self that is the catalyst for the expansion in me, therefore in all as well.

As always, I read and read what has come through knowing that this information is part of the steps to my Ultimate Remembrance and what resonates today may no longer tomorrow.When one climbs a ladder one must always let go of the previous step to access the next. Of course our "ladder" is not linear, and when one gets to the so called top, one uncovers another "ladder" and so on ad Eternam.

No comments:

Post a Comment