Friday, March 25, 2011

We Are The Children Of The Elohim's

Today's energy adds to a 5, a day of  immediate change, of synergy, manifestation and the hand of god in the physical and in more ways than I previously even understood or remembered.....so, another day with a profound revelation.

Last night, we had our bi monthly Angelic Human group meeting. It went beautifully and the harmony of our six unique vibrations created a symphony which music sent ripples in the fabric of Humankind, uplifting it and enveloping it in the loving embrace of the Divine Mother and the Sacred Sound of our union in consciousness was heard well beyond the boundaries of this physical realm.

One of the ladies had brought a crystal I had given her a few years ago, and she placed it next to me. It was an Elestial Ametrine, a combination of Amethyst and Citrine. The Citrine was a gold flame in the center of the stone. I remember the day I had purchased it, it spoke to me so powerfully that I burst into tears as I Knew the energy encoded in this crystal was that of my father, the One known as Archangel Gabriel. At the time I was unable to comprehend how this could be, but I questioned not the feeling as I KNEW.

A few years passed and one day I felt it appropriate to give it to the latter friend in exchange for the massage I was badly in need of. A remembrance had been reawakened, and the crystal had served its purpose with me.

Last night, after doing a visualization sending love to the planet, this friend suddenly said "Gabriel is with you"...I told her the crystal held that vibration and I thought that was that....well, I am beginning to realize more and more that there is no "that was that" with me any longer, it is always an opening for something else! And the "something else" did not wait long before it made itself known. As I was readying for the Holistic Festival I shall be attending tomorrow, a sentence popped into my head "GABRIEL IS MY FATHER"  the words rang with clarity and precision, goose bumps covered my body. I felt it was important that I read again the information I had written for the SoulSelf portrait of a little boy in 2004. He was called: "The Omen of a New Humankind: A Human Angel." 

Here is a short excerpt from this: "This child is the synergistic result of the coming together of two energies. He is of this earth plane as he is of the Realms of the Infinite. He is a messenger of Joy, he is the "JEWEL" of two Hearts and in truth We see him as an ordinary child within the realm of the Extra-ordinary. He has come to this plane with a Divine mission encoded in his DNA, he carries the codes of the Christ Consciousness, it is the "level" in which his vibration was brought into being and that determined his assignment on Earth. He is a reminder to all that the vibration of our anointing is present in each and everyone. He has come with those attributes already functioning in his system, but none of it will be fully activated till Humankind is ready.He will know how to "fly" while being human."

The door had been opened to Remembrance and the Knowing hit me with its intensity:
WE, ANGELIC HUMANS, ARE THE CHILDREN CREATED FROM THE UNION OF THE ELOHIM'S WITH THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THIS EARTH AT THE BEGINNING OF TIME .

The ones called Elohim's or Gods were seen as Supreme Beings who governed all time and space.
Indeed, many ancient texts all over the world make reference to these, and it is believed that this was the beginning of humankind's troubled history as Humans gave their power away to those Beings who seemed to wield such power over them. I am not here to discuss the validity of this, and I only access the details necessary for the purpose at hand, THAT OF REVELATION.

As my remembrance is activated, again I feel inexorably drawn to venturing where no one has dared to tread before.

In our ignorance we gave power to those whom we saw as Gods and who ruled over time and space, unable to comprehend a yet unimaginable truth as we faced Humans from our earth's glorious future. These supreme beings knew of their divinity, they walked or hovered in bodies of Light, and as I wrote in a previous chapter, were Humans capable of manipulating the time space continuum, and quantum energies.
I am shaking my head, so this IS the time of revelations ....BUT WHAT REVELATIONS, not quite what we all expected I would say.

Questions, questions, and more questions arise from me and the answers surge with great clarity in an endless stream from deep within my Self.

So I ponder the meaning of the word synergy, a coming together of parts, or energies resulting in a creation greater than the sum of the parts themselves,....How can one be greater than the Divine that is already limitless? Well, simply by giving it a Human form, which then in turn realizes it is boundless within its seeming boundaries. So does the synergy result in something that IS yet IS NOT all at once? Is this the meaning behind Shakespeare's question: "To Be or Not to BE?"

What Am I supposed to do with all this information that is sure to throw people completely off? Talk about the energy of Storm, yes, clearing all inessential beliefs, washing them all away, knocking them off their foundation of falsehood, foundations built on a misunderstanding of cosmic proportions. The joke is definitely on us. We are making room for the TOTALLY, UNDOUBTEDLY, RADICALLY NEW!

Last night as we ended the meeting, we each drew a Crystal card, mine was Black Tourmaline, purification of the earth is its message. Oh, without a shadow of a doubt do I recognize this behind what is being exposed and revealed.

Where is all this leading me? Again I am reminded to stay in the energy of the Now, to have no expectations other than those of the wondrous kind....I definitely like that. Alright, I do expect wonders to unfold in my life as well as that of others who like me are ready to "go where no man has gone before" to use a quote from one of my favorite television programs.

I Am a traveller from this Earth's not too distant "future" where Humankind's magnificent destiny has come to realization. I Am here to dispel the aura of mystery that has surrounded the secrets of the "past" and expose them to the Light of our "future," thereby REVEALING THEIR TRUE NATURE, and demystifying the seeming power that ensnared us in false beliefs leading to dis-empowerment.

It is no wonder I like to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment