Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Gift Of Great Magnitude

It is almost eleven o'clock and I am unable to fall asleep. Here I Am sixty two years of age, an 8, and I feel as though my life is just beginning, and an emotion fills me with the truth of this statement.  I have finally reached the moment that I have been waiting for for a long, long time. So I Am an 8 now, no wonder I feel this way, INFINITE is the energy reawakened and flowing through my DNA. Of course my life is truly just beginning, I Am being reborn in a New Life right here on Earth....and I wrote this previously a few years ago with one of the SoulSelf  Portraits. Another Epiphany!

It was last November that I sat in the Gallery where I worked. As usual it was a "dead" day, hardly anyone coming in, and nothing to keep me occupied. That morning I had brought my SoulSelf Portraits portfolio and I leafed through it to relieve my boredom, reading again the wonderful and powerful messages received with each. One sentence in particular touched me deeply and I felt the familiar cellular response as the words sang a song of Remembrance: "Ready yourself to accept a Gift of Great Magnitude as we have prepared  you to enter even further into the mystery of your vibration, and who you truly are." Tears of joy and of recognition rolled down my cheeks as I wondered: "What will this gift be about?" 

I Know I have accepted the Gift, It has not revealed its nature to me yet. Soon I shall know, this is only the beginning of its enfolding and already it feels all encompassing and limitless. In my life I have never felt this alive....is that the word even to describe how I feel? Yet today there was a tinge of sadness, I was unable to relate it to anything specific, perhaps it was simply another letting go at unfathomable levels that this body's awareness was picking up on.

To attempt to describe what is taking place is perhaps a futile exercise but I am drawn to an exploration. An expansion in all directions at once is happening. It Is GLORIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment