Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Am Eternal

Today carries the energy of 7 as well as being a seventh day of the week, 77, another level of Illumination, a time to express an Illuminated Truth, Creation, End of cycle...yes, that I can easily recognize in the light of today's revelation, ending the cycle of disconnection, closing the never ending circle of Life.

After my afternoon cup of tea, my loving white Persian named Rajah on my lap, my musings led me into another REVELATION. In the stillness of a moment in time, the puzzle took form in front of my eyes and in my heart, I NOW KNOW with every fiber of my Being that I AM ETERNAL, I have seen, I have felt, I have remembered the eternal cycle of life, I Am of the NOW, I have brought past and future together for myself and they are forever joined in the circle of life, without beginnings or endings, for where does one begin when one is able to see one's end as one's beginning, and how can one end, when one knows it is but one's beginning. Placing a period at the end of this sentence suddenly feels incongruous. Can one write without using punctuation simply allowing the music of the words, the colors of their peaks and valleys, to dictate the cadenza? Well, WHY NOT?

Who knew that all it would take from me to have access and receive answers to some of life's most tortuous puzzles, was for me to say out loud: "It is my greatest desire to remember who I truly am through this body."

Is the utter simplicity of this not ironic and filled with humor? I look at theoreticians out there needing complex calculations to come up with the same answers that lie dormant within all of us.

As a Human of the "future" I have come back into the past to ensure the return of Humankind of the "past" to Oneness with that of Humankind of the "future." To erase the past one must go into its future to understand its origin, henceforth closing the loop. Now I understand why I always read a book by looking at its ending first! I am laughing, who knew that THIS was behind my seeming idiosyncrasy!

As I come to the close of this 12th post, I uncover the magic at work behind all of them and I am in awe as I recognize the symbolic 12 days of Christmas and the gifts they each bring. Now I see, now I  understand, as I am witness to the workings of the miraculous in each post, I expect the wondrous in all things as the extra-ordinary of my destiny calls to me.

And now that I have closed the loop, for a reason unexplained as of now I feel to revisit my previous writings of earlier years...so onto more, forever more

No comments:

Post a Comment