Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Good Day To Connect With "Family"

3/8/2011, today's energy is that of 6, a number of relationships, family, home, and Home as in the six pointed star, symbol of the Christ Consciousness.

Perhaps it is time to speak of this consciousness that is associated with  the one called Jesus. The word "Christ" is a word derived from the Greek, Khrystos, meaning "anointed," another of those that has been misinterpreted and even though it seems fairly common knowledge among the aware ones, the focus still seems on "him" rather than the message that he, like us Angelic Humans, carried in his DNA, that of our anointing, our enlightenment. We worshipped the form, when all he did was reflect our own anointing back to us.

So, as in a previous chapter, I find myself putting forth the idea that what is incomprehensible to the level of mass consciousness remains unrecognized, unseen and invisible. Therefore we already are walking this earth in bodies of Light.

Here we are Thursday March 10 and tonight is the first evening of our Angelic Humans meetings. A good day as its energy is that of 8, a day with infinite possibilities, a day of balance between Heaven and Earth, a day of prosperity, abundance.

So far, ten people have answered the call, who will actually show up remains unknown. My feeling is that all, perhaps except for one, will. And what does this beginning augur for us? where is this adventure taking us? Yes, I know deeper into the mystery of our Consciousness, but how shall this translate in the individual physical?

It is exciting that I Am putting myself out there more and more, I have wished for this for so long, knowing that there must be a grand purpose behind my desire otherwise I simply would not have felt its intensity, yet the human part of me also feels slightly unsettled, I am so used to working behind the scene and remaining somewhat hidden, and I remind myself that were I not ready for this, it simply would not be.

Well, wonders never cease with me, and I did acknowledge the infinite possibilities of this day. First I must backtrack to last week February 22nd,  a "ten" day of new beginnings and my beautiful daugther Stephanie turned 28, another 10.

I have some of the most profound experiences doing the most mundane things such as the world I have uncovered as I exercise on my treadmill. It faces a wall and on that wall is a watercolor I painted three years ago. Six Delphinium in shades of blues and purples are surrounded by wild daisies and strawberries, a few violets peek from under the umbrella like leaves of the Delphinium. The picture is matted and I have expanded some of it onto the mat giving the impression that one looks from a window into a Summer garden as some of the flowers spill onto the sill. I never really thought anything about this picture till I placed on that wall so I would have something to look at and I found myself going inside the painting during my exercise sessions.

As I go under the protective covering of the leaves, another world greets me. I smell the moist clean earth, it is dark and I feel its gentle warmth, and I loose myself into the amazing Grace of Mother Nature. A few "pill" bugs rush around frantically and ants search for tasty tidbits to bring back to the nest,. Two snails are juicily coupling while another one is feasting on one of the overripe strawberries. A fly buzzes down into this quiet world and buzzes back up into the Sunshine landing on one of the Daisies. A Robin ventures below and for a brief moment disturbs the peace as it tugs hungrily at a worm attempting to defy death and burrow back in its hole. The Robin looses the battle! A Daddy long legs gracefully walks across the expense of dirt and climbs on one of the Delphinium stems. My fifteen minutes feel like two as I loose myself in this world till my timer's ring ends the session. Well, on that "10" day, the experience was greatly enhanced as I visually connected to the "Beloved Within," The Divine "Me" and as I felt a deep and gentle love blossoming from within my Heart toward my self, I saw a beautiful face, it was "me" yet it was not "me", the radiance of the smile was almost blinding,"I love you my Beloved" I said to "It"and "it" answered back to me:"I love you even more," "you are so beautiful" I said with tears of recognition, joy, amazement, all of it into one, "And "you are so beautiful " was the answer. The face remained till we were done with the conversation.  It is was experience whose profundity is beyond description, yet it also simply "IS"

Afterwards, I felt like I was basking in a feeling that I can only describe as just BEING, It felt both normal and exceptional, again I recognized it had always been there.

So, today, while on the phone with a friend, I had another revelation. The Time is NOW for many to reconnect to their "Beloved Within."

The Beloved Within is but the Divine part of oneself that one looks for as one searches for the 'Soulmate, the Twin Flame, the life partner that we think and hope will fulfill all our dreams. And as we believe we recognize this in another, it is merely that in them we recognize the part of ourselves that has been "missing" or so we think. As two fall in love, they are but falling in love with themselves through the other. The woman sees her Divine Masculine reflected in the eyes of the one she calls her husband, or partner as he sees the reflection of the Beauty of his own Divine Feminine in her. Need has been at the basis for the unions of the linear "past," the "Old World" and now, all unions shall be based on the joy of togetherness, each enhancing the other in a dance of relationship in perfect balance, where two shall no longer add up to two, but four.

No comments:

Post a Comment