Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Cosmic Anchor

Again today's date adds to a 9. So I am completing my anchoring to the core of Mother Earth.

In this last week we have been receiving a download of very "high" frequencies and they are coming so fast our bodies are having trouble grounding them, as a result, many have been experiencing various symptoms from feeling over energized and being unable to fall asleep to stuffy noses and clogged ears. By doing a "grounding dance," basically a stomping dance and specific arm movements that created a direct path from the Heavens to the Earth, I was able to relieve mine.

The next day I was guided to buy a beautiful and very powerful rutilated quartz necklace. It was not till I was home that I was able to read the properties of the stone. Rutilated quartz acts as a Cosmic Anchor, a subtle energy conduit from the Galactic Center through the Soul Star Chakra above the head and down the central line of the body passing through the Earth Chakra below the feet, and attaching deep into the Earth, thus creating a direct pathway from the cosmic energies of the Great Central Sun into the very core of Mother Earth. Again, I had read the energies correctly.

Even though this feels like it is the very first time we are doing this, in Truth it already is, has always been and shall always be. Sometimes it feels quite strange to be aware of both worlds and be able to actually live comfortably in both, or is it simply that I am living in between, where physical and non physical meet, thus giving me a clear view of both, this is the place where Masters dwell, and yes, of course, we really are all Masters who just forgot we were!

No comments:

Post a Comment