Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Am From Both The Linear Past And Future Of Humankind

What a night for revelations! And today's date adds up to a 10, a new beginning, or beginning anew, how very appropriate.

First, I must backtrack to Tuesday, the day I connected with the rutilated quartz necklace. I remember my  friend Barb commenting on the necklace, she said to her it felt futuristic. At the time I wondered why she picked up on this energy but let it go as I did not recognize this in it.

Yesterday, I made the decision to end the previous group meetings I was holding. We had come together for a reason, I am a messenger, that is my "job," so I passed on the message and it was time for me to move on. We shall always remain good friends.Tonight I came to the realization that the connection that brought us together was of the linear past, this was the energy behind this group of six light beings and my "job" was to take all of us and the connection from the past to the NOW.

A few days ago, I was driven to place an ad in the local newspaper, it read: ANGELIC HUMANS, A CALL TO REMEMBRANCE, group forming then my email and phone number. I knew I must end one group then begin another. It also felt that, at this time anyway, some of the others must not be part of this new group. There will come a time for this, but not yet.

Tonight came the epiphany, the new group shall respond to my call because they have been waiting for it, they came especially to connect with me and the others who shall join. Like me, they are timeless and of the "future," of this planet and not just any "future." Together we hold the activation codes/frequencies of Humankind's fulfillment of its Destiny.

HUMANKIND HAS A GREAT DESTINY TO FULFILL. Those of us who resonate with the Angelic Human name and vibration have come from such a "future" where Humankind has fulfilled this destiny.
Regarding the old group and the new one, it feels like there is some catching up to do still from both sides, when this is done, it is likely that those of the "past" and those of the "future" shall come together in one group and this may take place a lot sooner than I realize. I shall let them know about the new group forming and leave it up to them to be in their guidance to come or not. Then we shall have brought both "past" and "future" together and into the NOW and by doing this, all cellular memories where there was an experience of separation from Consciousness of Oneness, or the "original sin" shall be erased from the consciousness of all of Humankind, the good old hundred monkey theory you  know! It will be as though it simply never was, which of course we know in the space of timelessness it already is, we are simply bringing it into actualization.

This evening, "Star Trek: the Motion Picture" was on TV and I decided to watch. This is what triggered the opening into this remembrance as I saw, or remembered my "future" on this earth as a spaceship's captain, even my white Persian Rajah was on my lap in the captain's chair. I also suddenly understood my connection to a few friends who are trekkies, they are of  my "future," and not of my "past." And our fascination with so called Science Fiction is not because of the possibilities it exposes, but rather because it strikes chords of remembrance within us. We cannot resonate with something we do not already know.

And now I am even more amazed as I realize that I am remembering the "future." My previous journey has been to remember my "past" and that I have always known of my anointing. This found again awareness of my "future" and that of Humankind. feels a little strange, it should feel  as though I have stepped into new territory, yet it is not, I already know it and it truly holds the energy of HOME for me. And a great sigh escapes me as I am FINALLY free to express all that I have had to keep hidden in me for so long.

Suddenly, I am aware of my "future" self and it is aware of me as well, and with each exploration it brings us closer and closer together till the day where I shall remember we are but one.

Now I understand why many energies felt so old to me, I could not explain why except that again I had an inner knowing of the energy of the New Earth and the beliefs of today that create separation from our Oneness with Divine Consciousness were definitely not a part of this.

Yes, Humankind has a great destiny to fulfill, and in the future I come from and where now humankind is headed for, it shall be the one race who shall bring all the races as One, IT SHALL EXPLORE OTHER GALAXIES AND SHALL BE THE ONE WHO SHALL CONNECT ALL UNDER SOME SORT OF INTERGALACTIC ORGANIZATION. LOVE, HONOR AND RESPECT FOR ALL SHALL BE ITS MOTTO

No comments:

Post a Comment