Monday, March 21, 2011

A Lemurian Citrine Elestial Lightbrary

Today's energy is a 10, a good day to begin anew, I wonder what form this is going to take for me?

Last Saturday, the day of the perigee full moon, I reconnected with a crystal that I encoded in Lemuria, the interesting part is the knowing that I came to Lemuria from the "future" to encode this crystal with "Future" information pertinent to my journey of Remembrance, so we would find each other in the appropriate timing. Amazing, is it not? How can anyone doubt that we are able manipulate this illusion we  call reality!

This crystal is a marker, its message is THIS IS WHO YOU ARE, THIS IS WHO YOU ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BECOMING. It speaks to me and says: "YOU ALREADY KNOW, ALL THAT YOU SEE IN ME IS IN YOU."

Where is all this taking me? I have no clue as usual, it is in retrospect that one recognizes the journey.

What I do feel however is this increasing knowing, realization that there are many "false prophets" out there. I am not referring to the religious community, but the spiritual community who is amongst the most zealous at "teaching" people that they are powerless. Their claim to empowerment is but a smokescreen. You only dis-empower people by telling them to look up to so called "Higher" vibration entities like Guides/Angels and Ascended Masters who supposedly have all the answers for them. INCREDIBLE that no one sees the falsehood of this. Again this is of the old energy, the "past" and its supposed truth shall soon crumble under the mounting evidence against it. I wonder, am I the only one who sees through this? In a sea of vastness, there must be others who also have this knowing. On Saturday, I did meet another who speaks the same language, so we are out here!
www.mariececile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment