Friday, May 27, 2011

Sadness And Joy, The Beauty And Richness Of Feeling All

If one could only see the immensity of the beauty and richness in the feelings experienced on this physical plane of existence, judgement of self would no longer be. The colors evoked are beyond our comprehension yet are recognized by the Heart. Again, it is the energy at work behind the feelings, or hidden knowledge, and let me tell you I see no ugly color, only new notes, deeper hues of a music yet unheard on this plane.

Lately it has struck me deeply that the more one opens oneself to remembering that we are LOVE, the more profound ones feelings become, the sadness as well as the joy. I dare say feel all that you can feel without judging your emotions. And once more, I venture into a territory that very few have gone before it seems, if anything the reverse has been true, the motto has been eliminate the Ego, control it, eliminate judgment by denying the feeling response, yet I am saying NO, do feel, all that you can feel, and judge this NOT , this is the way to True Love. One cannot love if one is not open to all and LOVE IS ALL ENCOMPASSING

No comments:

Post a Comment