Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hidden Knowledge

A 13 day with the energy of resurrection and transformation behind it and a grey day welcome me. It is raining and I feel my garden's grateful acceptance of this gift of life from the sky. I can almost hear and feel the ground breathing in deeply and stretching as it accommodates for new growth of roots and it is a day of increased activity underground as all the creatures it harbours breathe in this life force from the heavens.

I wonder why the meanderings of my Heart/Mind connection take me in this direction this morning? I do not know yet, its reason still hidden from me as I begin this chapter and now its name has just been given to me.

What is knowledge but the result of an experience? And "hidden knowledge" is the knowledge that lies beyond our mind's comprehension yet is available to our senses as we allow ourselves to open to all of them. Hidden knowledge lies in the music of lines, in the spaces in between words, it is in the rhythm of the exhale and inhale inherent to the thought processes and the words used to express them. It is not what we see that is as important as it is what remains unseen. And if it remains hidden from our eyes, does it mean it does not exist, of course not, we cannot see the teeming life underfoot yet, we know it is there, still we lay claim to this day in and day out. And again I am reminded that it is not the words that matter so much as the energy behind them.

Suddenly I look at my old kitchen counter top with a renewed vision and no, my eyes cannot see it for something other than it is yet, but I can feel a life behind it, a breath of sorts, an expansion and a contraction occuring simultaneously that keep it in its current form and I am able to tune into the life of this so called inanimate object, the arrangement of its molecules and since I am the One who brought it into manifestation  for my current experience, so I have the ability to rearrange its molecules to create a whole new counter top, and obviously the whole house as well as the house is as old as its counter top, and I know this desire shall be manifested in the appropriate timing of the Whole as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment