Monday, May 30, 2011

Dance Partners Of Another Kind

A rainy and cool day again, it is windy and it reminds me that the winds of change are upon us. Today is an 8, and I wonder what form the Infinite and Abundance are about to take for me.

I can feel another level of letting go and there is a sadness involved with it, what is it about, I do not know yet. Is it about a releasing of old friends again? Non physical Ones who have walked by my side for a long long time it seems, it feels, dear trusted friends of old who have been by my side not "guiding" as much as energetically supporting my energy, giving me of their Heart, while I reclaimed the fullness of mine. Ones who have danced with me as I walk this earth, dance partners of another kind, the invisible sort but oh so powerful and supportive. Ones whose vibration matched mine in so many ways that it was but impossible to distinguish a separation between us and now they are "saying goodbye" in a sense, yet it is not a goodbye as in truth they are but aspects of myself that I had not reconnected with yet, appearing to stand separate, outside of myself, but mirrors of my own Self. So now it is time for me to accept the Gift of my own Heart fully reclaimed and allow them to move on, becoming part of the Whole again, therefore becoming part of my Self again.

No comments:

Post a Comment