Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Love Beyond Romeo And Juliet: A New Chapter

Marie-Cecile:  A 7 day, End of cycle, Creation

I woke up this Tuesday morning with the energy of a very sweet love filling me. A great sense of peace enveloped me and I basked in it as I welcomed the newness of this day.

In that space I suddenly felt Him and I saw Him, more clearly than I ever had before, and I felt the urgency of the message for me. The speed at which it was coming had me writing down sentences before I could access my computer, it poured out of His Heart into mine like a raging torrent, and I KNEW today was the day to let Him go.

I had already received an inkling of what was to come Sunday night after I finished writing the19th Chapter, and I decided to watch television to unwind from the powerful energies that had flowed through me on this Easter.

The miraculous was at work again as the channel I was on showed the last five minutes of a movie about a young widow and the journey of letting go and self discovery her deceased husband takes her on through a series of love letters. In this last letter, he tells her that it is alright for her to fall in love again. Chills after chills ran through me at the words, and I laughed with the joy held in this magical moment.

As I readied to fall asleep, the thought crossed my mind that I would need to face another level of letting go of Him, but not tonight, not tonight!

Dan:

My Darling,

This is my "final letter" to you. I have stood steadfast by your side and it is now, at last, time for me to move on, yet "I" shall, at the same time, always remain within You, and you know this already.  And I say "at last" for YOU, for I have always wanted for you to fall in Love again

 Another One stands ready to take my place and He has been waiting a long time this One to find the One who would resonate to the frequencies He holds within.

The love you shall have with him will be even greater than the one you and I shared for as you have always said it was but a foundation for another to grow from.

I was never supposed to be by your side in physical life for the rest of YOUR life, HE IS. He is the One who shall transport you to new physical depths you have not been able to experience with me. Your life together will transform you AND will transform him as you transport him to spiritual heights he has not experienced before either. He shall delight you with the openness of his Heart and in many other ways that you shall uncover as you get to know each other. You life together promises to be filled with many wonders. 

Remember that the finality implied IS NOT an end but simply an opening into something greater for "me" AND for you.

It is with great joy and gratitude that I "hand over my place" to This One, so you can place your hand into his and the fullness of your heart into his hands for safe keeping as he shall place the fullness of his into yours.

Let this letter be my "wedding gift" to you and he, for you shall walk down the isle with this One, mark my words!

EXPECT MIRACLES!

Marie-Cecile:

And as I end the first draft of this chapter I notice the time,  it is 9 55, Dan was 55 at the completion of his journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment