Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Completing The Cycle, The Catalyst Into Another

The end of a day is nearing, another magical day, a 4-4-4 day.

Unable to sleep as sentences filled my mind and my heart, I completed the chapter of "our Story" its end but the opening for a new beginning.

I went in search of my Identity and I uncovered my Divinity, I went in search of my Divinity and I uncovered my Humanity as I went in search of my Humanity, I uncovered my Identity

So "I" begin again.

In this last week, the number 55 has been coming incessantly at me from all directions, and I know that this is Him "winking" at me. As if I needed confirmation, his cousin has even sent me an email having to do with 55 years ago and the year 1955.  An ancient One who is a guardian of Secrets of Mother Earth has been drawn into my circle of friends lately, he is 55, born in 1955  AND on the very day I first met Dan. I  KNOW He is coming back into my life.

And as I look back upon the linear past of my journey, so I look into the face of my future and I shall always remember the first time I saw Him, but a reflection of me. He stood tall, dark and handsome just as I dreamed Him into Being. He looked at me and I looked at him and we were Two as we were One.

He has not yet walked into my life, but I expect him to any day now as He already is within me as I am already within him.

No comments:

Post a Comment