Thursday, April 14, 2011

All Things GAIA

A good day for Gaia, a 4 day.

A few days ago I bought a book by a well known author who has written a series of books retelling our beginnings as Humans. I was drawn by its title referring to the caves in France where paintings of the late Pleistocene era were discovered years ago. I picked it up and felt the chills of recognition.

Yesterday I opened the first page, its prologue connecting me to the energies of the caves. There was mention of an artifact carved of ivory; a Lion-Human figure, this thrilled me and I felt it augured a fascinating reading for sure.

Barely two pages in the story I felt a mounting discomfort. I could not link the language form to the characters. It seemed as foreign to me as if King Louis XIV has suddenly said: "Hey, what's up." While I know that in order to write words are necessary to bring the characters to life, the energy behind them disturbed me greatly and I had to put the book down, it was an energy of the twenty first century, not of thousands of years ago.

This morning the reason was unveiled as my Knowing came forth.

These so called primitive people had an elaborate non verbal system of communication in place. It did not involve complex sentences and syntax like ours. Words were used sparingly and only under specific circumstances. They were considered gifts from the Gods who had visited them previously and not to be wasted on the commonality of daily life.

Their brain patterns followed a totally different synapsis than those of today's brain. Their brain would not understand the intricacies of language as we do. In its purest state still, it was capable of feats incomprehensible to our brain. To call this type of brain "simple" is to misunderstand its functions and is grossly inaccurate as it was capable of receiving and transmitting very high frequency waves beyond the range available to our developed brain.

IN OUR GAIN WE LOST AND IN OUR LOSS WE GAINED

Hopefully, now that I uncovered the reason for my discomfort, I shall be able to read the book. I feel more revelations shall be unleashed from the energies of its pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment