Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

On this 25/7 day, a divine day of a 12/3 month in a 7 or divine year, I celebrate the Loves of and in my life, my two daughters and my many friends who have walked with me on my journey of Remembrance, and it is clearer than ever that the more I Love and accept my self the more I know my self to be Divine.

This Christmas, the presents under the tree are not of this world and remain unopened for now, wishes that are being fulfilled in ways that are beyond the physical and that I cannot see, and yet it has been decreed that soon they will be manifested and be part of my life....

May this Christmas bring unexpected resolutions, healing, joy, and miracles of all sorts to all my Loves

Much Love to All
Marie♥♥♥ ( Catalyst of the Heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment