Saturday, June 18, 2011

Empowered With A Divine Consciousness

On this "10" day the energy that greets me this morning is sweet and powerful. Where did it go in the last week? A difficult week as I dealt with my beautiful Rajah's readiness to leave the body slowly but surely, not a death as I was reminded, but a transformation, nevertheless a painful situation, not without purpose I am certain of that, for nothing is ever an accident and from one loss a gift greater than the loss always arises, so I have found out. So I struggled for days, seemingly unable to remove myself from this very human experience of dealing with the passing away of one so dear and now I can in some way understand how horribly painful it must be for those who await the death of a loved one as the soul lingers on to bring about a completion.

So today, as every morning, my cat on my lap and cup of tea in one hand, the other reached out for my special crystal, the Lemurian citrine lightbrary and the "magic" of who I Am through this body encoded in it spoke to me. I ran my fingers over the futuristic looking graph carved on one of its sides and marveled at the loveliness found in Mother Nature. My eyes fell on a small indentation in the shape of an upside down triangle, a key for me to unlock.  "I Am empowered with a divine consciousness" I uttered the words, unexpected, their truth undeniable as I felt it surge through me with the sweetness and power of a beauty indescribable but only fully understood by the heart. Is this the gift given to me for the ending of my Rajah's physical life?

He came to me 9 years ago, a horribly matted skinny cat, covered in fleas, he obviously had not eaten a good meal in a long time as he fought for survival in a world often blind to the pain of animals. At first I hesitated to take him in, living in a small space, I already had three other cats, all indoors as one of them was a full bred persian. Still he lingered on my front porch, then on the morning of the second day, my youngest daughter heard his name: Rajah, and that he was here for a special reason, chills ran over me as I connected with the Truth of her statement. Feeling a very deep connection with him, I asked to be shown who he was under the disguise of his form and I immediately saw a Feline Being, a tall humanoid form with catlike features, a crown of Light on his head and a necklace of light was around his neck. He glowed with a soft golden white light, and a thin filament of light connected him to this cat's body. To say that Rajah was a very unusual cat is an understatement as a vortex would open up inside one of his eyes at times. Friends often made the comment that He was "me" and I knew the truth of this. Yes, I have known for a long time that he has been the mirror of my own divine masculine, the companion I brought into being to be by my side as I slept, as I rested, as I sat, bringing me such comfort with his oh so amazingly loving presence, and the sound of the deep rumbling of his loud purr I often called the most beautiful purr in the world! So, not your usual cat by any means, a magnificent light being who came to be my reflection for as long as I needed it outside of myself.

And with these last words I now clearly see his purpose and why he is done with what he came to do, to be, and the human part of me is filled with profound gratitude at the gift of Love as I have reactivated another remembrance, the Knowing that I Am empowered with a divine consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment