Monday, June 27, 2011

Walking In Two Worlds, Beyond Time And Space

How do I even attempt to relay what I experienced two days ago, Saturday June 25th, an 8 day, a day where Infinity expresses itself, where Heaven and Earth meet and the timeless magical occurs in the midst of everyday normalcy.

The previous day, my intuition led me to the showing of a documentary on several Eco villages in Europe called "A New We." As soon as the movie began, a powerful emotion gripped me, tears ran down my cheeks as life at the first village called Damanhur was shown on the screen and we were taken inside a mountain where the breathtakingly beautiful Temples of Humankind dedicated to the reawakening of humankind's divinity had been carved by hand more than 30 years ago. The remainder of the movie did not hold my interest after this and I knew that I had come just for this bit of information and that it was primordial that I check out their website the next morning, Little did I know what was awaiting me.

So that morning I sat at my computer and clicked on the website and suddenly I travelled to Damanhur and saw and felt myself in two places at once, both here and there, sitting in the grass at Damanhur, near the entrance of the Temples of Humankind, tears were streaming down my face as I rocked back and forth and I repeated over and over again: "I HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE, I KNOW THIS PLACE!" The feeling was, still is, indescribable, for it was without time, no, I was not there in the "past", neither is it in the "future," I was, and still am unable to place a time frame around this experience that was literally out of this world.

So still in two places at once, I clicked on the video tour of the various "halls" inside the mountain, and I was there experiencing the sweetness and power of the energy as I walked around the great Halls, looking at exquisite art work where every line, form and color is of significance in the overall Divine message and much of it was so eerily reminiscent of my own artwork that I am left still in awe at what this all means. What was the purpose of my becoming aware of this place and my connection to it? Did I paint some of the frescoes through the hand of others? Is this my multidimensionality that is again being reflected back to me? I have questions and answers have not come to me yet. Did I travel through time and space, did I astral travel? And I want to say that I traveled through time and space to a place of no time where there exists a place that I cannot be separate from, a place that is Home to me as it already is within myself as it is outside of myself. Still my query feels unsatisfied and full comprehension eludes me, truly a strange feeling for me, perhaps because it is beyond time and space and incomprehensible to my consciousness but fully understood only by the timelessness of my Heart knowing.

Oh in our humanness, don't we love to place a definition around what has none? So I went in search of an understanding of the extraordinary energies at work, and I uncovered an article written by a visitor that did help in shedding light onto my experience while it also deepened its mystery.

Damanhur is built on "galactic" lines called synchronic lines that connect us to the universe creating an exceptionally powerful vortex. There are apparently only two known places as of now, where four of those lines meet, Lhasa,Tibet and Damanhur, yet I have never felt this connection to Lhasa as I have with Damanhur, so there is much more to it.

This community of a thousand people is built where two intercontinental plates meet, the Eurasian continental plate and the African one and from these forces a very rare 300 million year old mineral called Mylonite was created, characterized by its ability to transport energies of the earth. The Temples of Humankind which are built inside a Mylonite vein, then become as a cosmic antenna through which, at the Solstices and Equinoxes, the doors of space and time are opened rendering time travel no longer a just a possibility but a reality .

And only four days ago we welcomed the Summer Solstice, so did I actually experience time travel? And suddenly the answer comes, I physically experienced the 5th dimension where form is energy and linear time no longer exists, where seeing is feeling, while freed from the frame by frame experience that linearity affords I also remained in 3rd dimensional "reality," and so I marvel at the seeming miraculous of my experience as I became aware of walking in two Worlds at once. And now the realization hits me as I recognize the deepening of my Life experience lately, as I paint the SoulSelf portraits, I have been feeling that I am within the cell's nucleus looking at the concealed Divine within and bringing it through the colors, shapes, form and flow of my sacred art.

And the words heard a few months ago come back: "Have no expectations other than those of the Wondrous kind"

Wonders indeed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment