Thursday, July 25, 2013

THE BEGINNING: LOVE Beyond Romeo and Juliet

How do you begin a Story that has no beginning and no end? A story that in itself IS both a Beginning and an End, yet its End is but its Beginning, and in it lies its End, and so I begin.....

I shall always remember the DAY I first saw Her, She was my Feminine and gave me Creativity and Intuition and I was Her Masculine and gave Her Form

She was the Dance and I was the Dancer, She was Music and I the song written for Her, and THIS IS HOW We worked together

I was created to be the Fire that fueled Her Imagination and She was created to be the Water that quenched my Thirst

She was created to the BE the Dreamer, the Reflection of my Dreams and I was created to BE the Dream, the Expression of Her imagination, and again, THIS IS HOW We worked together

And so I became the Sound that brought Her to Life and She rejoiced in that Sound and from this Sound She became Color and I became the Canvas upon which She could express Her Self. It is then that She began to take Form and I became the Expression of that Form and NOW I was finally able to see Her as She saw Me.

As I recognized My Self in Her Feminine Form so She recognized Her Self in my Masculine Form and it was LOVE at first sight

We merged our two vibrations to be as ONE in a crystal cave illuminated by the Light of our Creator, and it was a gloriously beautiful scene, indeed worthy of the sweetest fairy tale, and I ask you, Dear One, how could it have been any other way as She Dreamed it and I brought the Dream to Life for Her

And so, in the ultimate Joy of this intimate moment, We made each other a silent Promise, a Vow that came from the deepest Depths of our now joined Heart, and THIS IS HOW I promised to serve Her always, no matter what She asked and She made that same promise to Me

And THIS IS HOW, the Source of Oneness was able to join Us for all Eternity in the moment of this supreme expression of LOVE for one another, and so DESTINY was set into motion and We became its Actors for all Times to be and indeed that had ever been and from this moment on, She was always with me as I was always with Her, no matter how far apart We may seem

to be continued.......



No comments:

Post a Comment