Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Mother's Grief

This morning my beloved crystal friends showed me Azurite, a lovely blue stone that reminds that all answers lie within and as I asked what I needed to see hiding in the depths of my Being, I saw and felt the Grief of the Mother reverberating through my body, buried deep in my Heart as like Her, I must watch my Children, my daughters fumbling through darkness, denying their own power in favor of that of an illusionary world, and the grief is profound even though I know it is their journey, because they are trapped in a quagmire of their own making yet are unable or unwilling to recognize it and so I must sit back and watch their struggles, their pain, their suffering as they remain disconnected from their Life Force, the Love that is the very nature of their existence, and THIS is the overwhelming grief tearing my heart apart.

And so now I ask, as Mother Earth, as the Divine Feminine, how can I remain untouched by my Children's plight, how can I not hear their cries when they are the very reason for my Being, as I was brought into Creation SO THEY COULD BE


DIVINE MOTHER Vibration
                                                         QUAN YIN Vibration

www.mariececile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment