Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Power of The Mirroring Effect

Yesterday, an "8" day with the energy of prosperity and flow behind it brought me a lovely surprise. Someone stopped by to bring me $50, a payment on a previous SoulSelf portrait. Of course I instantly saw this as a message of a change in my prosperity and wondered how it would manifest. Lately my thoughts had taken me in a direction of fear. Seeing my savings acount dwindling without receiving any request for a portrait, as I dipped into it to pay for bills. I found it so difficult to remain in an unconcerned space that I accepted a friend's help to pay for a booth at the Holistic Fair rather than dip into my savings again.

The event went well, I was in a peaceful and joyful state and attracted many people, yet despite much interest and claims of "I want one of these," no one signed up my sheet of requests. This was the first time it ever happened, no matter how well or poorly attended the previous fairs had been, I always brought at least one or two SoulSelf portrait requests into manifestation. Since then, of course, I had wondered what was behind this apparent lack. Nevertheless, despite circumstances I was at peace again, I had subdued my fear knowing I am the creator of my reality. I trusted something would  happen, and it did when my question was answered in an unexpected but oh so clear way on this "8" energy day.

That night, I felt to watch a movie on television of an american boy living in China who desires to learn Kung Fu. His teacher takes him to a sacred monastery in the high mountains where he witnesses a woman seemingly following the head movements of a cobra as she does Kung Fu. His teacher quickly corrects him and tells him that in fact, it is the snake that is following her moves, she is simply using her awareness of the mirror effect to her advantage. He then takes the boy to a room where the Yin/Yang symbol is depicted at the bottom of a pool of a water and has him look into his reflection to visually understand that everything and everyone is but a reflection of him and what is within himself.

This was not something that I did not already know of course, but the visual reminder gave me instant clarity and allowed me to understand the depth and power of this mirroring effect. By paying for my booth with the energy of borrowed money for fear of not having enough, I attracted people who, akin the cobra, were simply the reflection of the fear within myself!

As always, gratitude fills my heart as I recognize the gift I received in the expanded understanding of this profound truth

www.mariececile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment