Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Canvas Of My LIfe Awaits My Imagination, My Creation

And on this 11 day, a day of illumination, I realize it has been a while since feeling the urge to write in this space, but a quote by Maya Angelou in which she urges viewing life as art, has opened the door to my creative spirit and the image painted from her words is of the canvas of my life and my body responded in its trusted way in recognition of this Truth.

 It is interesting to note that as I see it today, it is an extremely large blank canvas. Not that my life has been anything but blank, and I laugh, for it has been quite an adventure so far, worthy of the best fairy tales out there, but this canvas I am seeing IS blank and very large, the beginning of a new journey, oh the power hidden behind a blank space, all possibilities are there. Which ones shall I bring forth from the void where my spirit dwells?  My heart sings and rejoices at the beauty I am going to be able to bring into creation, the new adventures of a fulfilled heart and mind as I paint the many hues of my new journey from this day forth.

And so I weave my magic as I mix the colors and apply them in broad bold strokes insterspaced with tendrils as delicate as the threads of a spider's web and I stand in their midst, revelling in the glory revealed to my eyes.

www.mariececile.com

No comments:

Post a Comment